Jeannie Lin writes sweeping historical tales filled with romance and adventure. She blogs occasionally, usually on rambling reflections about culture, the writing process, her various inspirations, and an obsessive amount of historical research. To receive updates on her new releases, sign up for the newsletter which is sent out whenever she has a new book coming out.
For questions or comments, please use the Contact page. Jeannie loves receiving mail from readers.
- Jeannie will be speaking at Duke University on April 15th as part of the “Unsuitable” series about the craft and business of romance novels. Her topic is “Writing What You Love in the World of Big Business”.
- Come see Jeannie at the Barbara Vey Reader Appreciation Luncheon in Madison, WI on April 24-25th. Tickets are sold out, but the Friday Q&A session and Saturday booksigning are open to the public.
- “The Warlord and the Nightingale”, a Gunpowder Chronicles short story is currently available as part of the Once Upon a Fairy Tale anthology. Buy: Amazon | B & N | Apple | Kobo
- Clockwork Samurai, Gunpowder Chronicles Book 2, is available for pre-order. Release date is December 1, 2015. Order: Amazon | B & N | Apple | Kobo
- A Dance with Danger — sequel to The Sword Dancer — is scheduled for release May 1, 2015. Order: Amazon | B & N | Apple | Kobo
- “This Wedding is Doomed”, a contemporary romance collaboration between Amanda Berry, Stephanie Draven, Jeannie Lin, and Shawntelle Madison will be coming out May 15, 2015. Buy: Amazon | B & N | Apple | Kobo
- RT Book Reviews gave The Jade Temptress 4 1/2 stars and nominated it in the Digital First/Indie Press Historical Romance category of the RT 2015 Awards, calling it a “taut and original mystery set in the exotic world of the Pingkang li”. Library Journal praised The Jade Temptress as “Another compelling, memorable, well-researched tale; highly recommended.”
- Jeannie is happy to announce that The Lotus Palace is a USA TODAY Bestseller! The Lotus Palace also recently won the All About Romance annual poll for Best Historical Romance not set in the UK and has been nominated by Romantic Times for Best Historical Romance Adventure for 2013.