Jeannie Lin writes sweeping historical tales set in Tang Dynasty China. She blogs occasionally, usually on rambling reflections about culture, the writing process, her various inspirations, and an obsessive amount of historical research. To receive updates on her new releases, you can sign up for her newsletter which is sent out roughly once a month or whenever she has a new book coming out.
For questions or comments, please use the Contact page. Jeannie loves receiving mail from readers.
- The Lotus Palace is available on 8/27. The sequel, The Jade Temptress (2/25/2014), is already available for pre-order: Amazon | B&N. Book page and excerpt coming soon.
- The Sword Dancer is available now. This is the start of a new series set in the later Tang Dynasty about a rebel sword-dancer and the thief-catcher who is intent on capturing her.
- Jeannie is scheduled to present at the Ozarks Romance Writers Conference (Springfield, MO – September 21) as well as the Emerald City Writers Conference (Bellevue, WA – October 18-20). More details coming soon.
- The Dragon and the Pearl audio recording is available through Audible : English Language Audio Recording: Audible | Amazon | Audible UK
- Tickets for Barbara Vey’s Reader Appreciation Luncheon (April 26, 2014) in Milwaukee, WI are now available! Over 40 authors. Buy a ticket at the “Jeannie Lin” table and I’ll make it worth your while. *winks*
- My Fair Concubine received a starred review from Publishers Weekly
- The unabridged audio recording of Butterfly Swords narrated by Sarah Lam is available at Audible.com
- Pieces of Paper: A short story set in Tokyo is available for purchase. Proceeds will be donated to relief effort in Japan.