Jeannie Lin writes sweeping historical tales set in Tang Dynasty China. She blogs occasionally, usually on rambling reflections about culture, the writing process, her various inspirations, and an obsessive amount of historical research. To receive updates on her new releases, you can sign up for her newsletter which is sent out roughly once a month or whenever she has a new book coming out.
For questions or comments, please use the Contact page. Jeannie loves receiving mail from readers.
- Jeannie is happy to announce that The Lotus Palace is a USA TODAY Bestseller! The Lotus Palace also recently won the All About Romance annual poll for Best Historical Romance not set in the UK and has been nominated by Romantic Times for Best Historical Romance Adventure for 2013.
- Return to the Lotus Palace in the sequel, The Jade Temptress (3/3/2014), available for pre-order: Amazon | B&N.
- RT Book Reviews gave The Jade Temptress 4 1/2 stars, calling it a “taut and original mystery set in the exotic world of the Pingkang li”. Library Journal praised The Jade Temptress as “Another compelling, memorable, well-researched tale; highly recommended.”
- Tickets for Barbara Vey’s Reader Appreciation Luncheon (April 26, 2014) in Milwaukee, WI are now available! Over 40 authors. Buy a ticket at the “Jeannie Lin” table and I’ll make it worth your while. *winks*
- Jeannie will be attending both the Romantic Times Convention in New Orleans this year as well as the RWA National Conference in San Antonio. She is presenting and signing at both events.